THE THRILLER OF THE GERMAN DEBT TO GREECE Maria-Negreponti Delivani 14.10.2012
THE THRILLER OF THE GERMAN DEBT TO GREECE
Maria-Negreponti Delivani 14.10.2012
Key questions to Prime Minister Antonis Samaras:
My questions may be naive. But I fail to understand, and I am sure that the majority of my fellow countrymen are not clear as to WHY:
1. Although we are bleeding every day. In spite of being forced to live under conditions of unspeakable national and personal indignity. Although we have essentially sacrificed to the Germans, represented by Chancellor Merkel, not only our social and economic devastation, but also at least three Greek generations who shall be immigrants, beggars in their home country and, certainly residents of a German protectorate, WHY don’t we demand from the Germans, who are certainly not our friends, so it is really inconceivable how you could utter the contrary, when addressing Mrs Merkel???? – the repayment of the occupation loan, estimated at 510 -575 billion euros, and the restoration of the horrific disasters caused by them while occupying our country?
Let me observe that this issue is being dealt with in a totally paranoid way for three years now. Endless discussions are conducted, workshops and conferences are organized, papers are published and articles are written, even foreign scientists have been recruited, especially economists, to deal with this issue, they all confirm the existence of this huge debt of Germany to our country …. but then NOTHING HAPPENS! WHY IS THE ISSUE NOT RESOLVED? WHAT ARE THE OBSTACLES?
1. The numerous pro-memorandum governments of the last three years seem to be suffering inhuman tortures in order to satisfy the bulimic appetites of our “partners”, who are now directly threatening our survival, through the legalization of generics, which will be manufactured and approved anywhere abroad, and the expired food products that we shall be forced to consume. Our governments, are therefore obviously forced – I certainly want to believe that they are forced- to acquiesce to this economic genocide of the Greek people.
If this is the case, WHY don’t the the Greek governments of the last three years DIRECTLY demand from Germany the immediate repayment of its debt, but instead tolerate the constantly degrading behavior of Mrs Merkel, Mr . Thomsen and their incredible company,- which is naturally absorbed by the entire Greek people?
2. There are OBVIOUSLY some skeletons in someone’s closet. Is that why the way of dealing with the German debt is following two different directions?? On one hand, the NAIVETE of the Greek people who believe in the dream of salvation through repayment of this debt and on the other, the PROFOUND INDIFERRENCE of the pro-memorandum governments which are TAKING DISTANCES from A SOLOUTION WHICH COULD THEORETICALLY SAVE US and say neither YES or NO to the repayment of the debt. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THREE FULL YEARS OF PAINFUL CONDITIONS!!!
3. WE MUST ALL DEMAND THAT THIS ISSUE IS INSTANTLY RESOLVED. Because it is clear that if, for some reason, whose validity should be verified, the Greek State is no longer in a position to claim its rights, IT IS UNACCEPTABLE, IMMORAL AND TRAITOROUS to leave a whole people uninformed and naively hoping and claiming NONEXISTENT (???) DEBTS.
4. This SHAMEFUL HIDE AND SEEK RIDICULES THE GREEK PEOPLE AND THIS IS THE FAULT OF ALL THE PRO-MEMORANDUM GREEK GOVERNMENTS.
WHAT LIES BEHIND THE GERMAN DEBT??? YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO ANSWER TO THE GREEK PEOPLE MR SAMARAS.